Trevor James SR Alto Saxophone - Black/Gold - T7045
Sax Alto con Custodia
This black nickel plated SR is designed and set up in the UK, and manufactured in Trevor James own overseas factories making it an intermediate sax that's extraordinarily good value for money.
Launched in January 2011 the Trevor James 'SR' range has been developed in close cooperation with sax players around the World including players such as Andy Sheppard. Using the hand built professional Signature Custom models as the template, the SR instruments have taken on many of the mechanism and crook features that were previously only available to professional players. The results are very free blowing saxophones with rich tonal characteristics.
Black nickel plating is more than just a look, it's an additional layer of resonant metal that adds some extra clarity to the tone. It is also lacquered to protect it's stunning looks and minimise cleaning.
Caratteristiche del prodotto:
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Black nickel plated body with gold lacquer keys
- Key Touches: Mother of Pearl
- Neck: SR neck
- Engraving: Engraved bell
- Case: Trevor James hard case
- Mouthpiece: Trevor James plastic
- Made in: Taiwan
- 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
- Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
- Recommended for: advancing students
Eccellenti condizioni, con custodia.